The 29th Edition Private Banker International Global Wealth Summit and Awards 2019 brought together almost 250 key industry stakeholders from across the region to discuss and understand the key market forces shaping the world of private banking.
While the programme featured a diverse range of topics from strategic product evolution to the dynamic changes of regulatory frameworks, the over-arching focus was on how the private banking industry needs to fundamentally transform their operations, leveraging the latest innovations in digital technologies.
Spurred by a shift in the traditional customer base, represented by a younger demographic and the growth of family offices, and the sudden curveball thrown by the current global health crisis; it has become imperative for private banking institutions to build upon structured products to ensure future demands from social movements behavioural changes are met.
The 2020 virtual edition will discuss the state of the market: how to ensure business continuity in a post-COVID world; key discussion points will include:
- Differentiating your proposition to protect and grow revenue
- Accelerating the digitalisation of banking processes
- Enhancing internal operational resilience to combat future disruptions
- Building and retaining a skilled talent base
- Rohit Bhuta, CEO, Crossinvest
- Rahim Daya, Head of Private Bank UAE, Barclays Private Bank
and digital innovation in private banking and wealth management, key discussion points will include:
- Implementing technology to streamline banking operations
- AI, automation and robotics: which technologies are worth investing in?
- What lessons can be learnt from fintech?
- Integrating hybrid roboadvice technology into your business
- Michael Lee, VP Segment Targeting Center, Taipei Fubon Bank
- Vipul Kapur, Managing Director, Mashreq Private Bank
with compelling case studies and presentations to decode current trends. Lastly, the summit will take a deeper dive into the rise in demand for socially responsible investment strategies and managing wealth across generations featuring industry experts and leading wealth managers like:
- Arjan de Boer, Head of Markets, Investments & Structuring, Indosuez Wealth Management
- James Cheo, Chief Market Strategist, Southeast Asia, HSBC Private Bank
- James Purcell, Group Head of Sustainable Investing, Quintet Private Bank
- Laurent Simeoni, Head of Portfolio Management, ING
- Arpita Vinay, Executive Director, Centrum Wealth Management
- Hyunjun Kim, Private Banker, Hana Bank
- Ankur Maheshwari, CEO, Equirus Wealth Management
- Rajesh Saluja, CEO & MD, ASK Wealth Advisors
- Anton Wong, Head of Key Client Group APAC, BNP Paribas Wealth Management
In 2020, we look to build on the above talking points and equip the private banking market with the necessary tools and strategies to continue its remarkable transformation - identifying, adapting and maximising shifts in client behaviour and unpredictable socio-economic changes, globally.
The 30th Annual Private Banker International Global Wealth Summit and Awards 2020, virtual edition; will bring together leading Private Banks and Wealth Management companies from around the world to address the key issues facing the industry. Our virtual platform will facilitate live networking with other attendees and reputed speakers, continuing to be the annual (online) meeting place of the most senior names in the industry, offering an exclusive insight into the strategies of the worlds’ leading private banks.
Have any questions?
For awards enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For marketing and partnership enquiries: email@example.com